Saturday, July 13, 2013

A busy week.....

Well this has been one busy week.

My grandson, Tyler Montgomery, plays Coach Pitch baseball and his team recently finished 2nd in the district here in Greenville, MS.  With that achievement his team has gone on to the State Finals and right now that team is still in the hunt for the title.

Over the weekend they lost their first round of the playoffs but came back in the Loser's Braket and won the last two games, including a come-from-behind victory in their last game tonight. Tomorrow they'll play again, this time with a team from Pascagoula, MS.  We're hoping they'll continue to win and go further.

As for the AQP, not much going on right now to report, other than I got a pic of one of the Charlie's Ark quilts and from what I've seen it's going to be great!  Once the piece is finished and I have it here I'll take pics and post for all to see.

Oh yes, lest I forget, our newest grandson, Gentry Wyatt Wicker was born on this past Tuesday, weighting in at 11.2 lbs and 21 inches long!!!  Mom is doing well.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment