Saturday, August 24, 2013

Back to Stitching..................

I have done more stitching in the past 8 weeks then I've probably done in the last 2 years!

I don't know what's bitten me, but I hope it stay around for a while.

I didn't know how much I missed it until I started doing it again.

It began with sending off the 9 pieces of Charlie's Ark to the finisher for our bigger blanket, then I got to where I wanted to do some stitching myself so I pulled out my Charlie's Ark pieces and decided it would be nice to do both a Boys and a Girls blanket, using Charlie's Ark pieces.  So I did Charlie first and 4 of his animals, then I did his sister and 4 more animals.  With Charlie I even did the Charlie's Ark Logo, a rainbow with the Charlie's Ark name underneath it.  I thought about doing the same for the girls blanket but then decided not to, just to give it that 'different' look.

I sent off the boys pieces to a finisher in Montana and then started on the Girls pieces and just sent them to the finisher in Texas, so I'm hoping to have them all back in time for the craft show I'll be attending in October, here in Greenville, Mississippi.

I also did 3 Hello Kitty Pieces and am currently working on one for Lorrie and the Canadian Division of the AQP as well as one of Tinker Bell.  This stitching thing has really settled in and I am enjoying the hell outta it, too!

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment